Headers??

Phatcha13

Established Member
Starting to look at long tube headers, there are tons of brands and made of different metals. What are your opinions and abt how long to install a set?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Starting to look at long tube headers, there are tons of brands and made of different metals. What are your opinions and abt how long to install a set?

depends on your skill level as far as time, a lift makes things much easier

i can get you setup with stainless works at a great price for members

beef
513-478-1965

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
I ordered my complete stainless works exhaust system from beefcake and it was a great deal!! I did my headers on my garage floor with 4 jack stands to get the car as high as possible. Then I traced the k member locations and dropped it down to the floor. I still left the front coil overs hooked up so it would support the front of the k member basically just the rear was hanging. I did my headers in about 5 hours and didn't have to remove the starter.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
i did my SW headers that i got from beefcake in about 10 hours but that was on jackstands and my first time installing headers. Beef gave me an awesome price and great customer service. Stainless Works is a great company and stood behind their product when I had an issue. Cant go wrong with these guys!

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
Received my headers today that ordered through beefcake. Good Price and customer service and quality of SW product are top notch.

2 day shipping....hell yeah

Users who are viewing this thread