headers!?

99slowbra

SVT FREAK
Established Member
It's time for a nice set of LTs and a tune. Is there any LT header that will fit with my current exhaust setup? I don't want to change out the midpipe, it's the best part of the exhaust!!!

281CJ

Established Member
not any LT's, you will have to cut or change out the mid-pipe. your mid-pipe was made to fit to the stock (much shorter) manifolds.

281CJ

Established Member
Mach1registry.com has an exhaust clip thread, you can check on there. or check on streetfire.net

99slowbra

SVT FREAK
Established Member
Found a nice mach with the same setup but with bassani LTs. Could barely hear the exhaust over the f1a. Wish I had that problem!

281CJ

Established Member
Tuner did it for me, I got the MAF for free. It didn't really help with anything though.

JDrake

Established Member
Found a nice mach with the same setup but with bassani LTs. Could barely hear the exhaust over the f1a. Wish I had that problem!

Bassani doesnt make LTs, only mid-length (not to split hairs) but you would also have to buy the bassani x-pipe to fit. i have a pair of Mac Lts and the X pipe made by lethal just for my LTs. they make both X and H pipes for BBk and Mac LTs.

Users who are viewing this thread