headers/convertor/jlt intake

1BAD75

Established Member
Headers are JBA 1 7/8 3 inch outlet ceramic coated, comes with all hardware, and yet again, the previous guy that told me he was sending money, never did...they are back for sale 500 plus shipping...

dh9250

Established Member
I only cursed u after u agreed to sell to me, and then sold it to someone else. Oh we'll sounds like your life sucks enuff right now. I'm over it

Last edited:

1BAD75

Established Member
Another keyboard warrior is what this world needs, i wouldnt sell any of my stuff to you if it was for a $1, i bet you are one of those sad guys that cant get any pussy, was a dweeb in high school and now tried to buy a car that is way out of your paygrade and TRY and make it faster, NEWS flash, im selling the car and everything with it because I...what do you know...bought it for my wife, made it a 10 sec daily driver and now have to sell it, but guess what...i still have two TRUCKS that will run 9s on any given day...what do you have? a keyboard and a 4 inch dick to run your mouth with

1BAD75

Established Member
way to edit your post and leave my ex wife out of it...what you said was read my hundreds and now you look like a pretentious dbag

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Anyone can say what they want, until i have cash in hand via paypal, my items are still for sale, i didnt reply to the text messages from dh9250 because he was cursing and calling names like a child because i was at work and could not respond...that being said, who wants some good parts for some good prices. No need to call me out, if you cant come up with the money, dont get mad

^^^This^^^
I have been selling parts in forums for over 10 years. I have to agree, Parts are not sold until cash is in hand or paypal has been sent.
To many times I have had people call dibs or say they'll send money, and the deal never happens.
Can you go to a car dealer and tell the sales person I'll take that one, Then tell him/her I'll pay you in a week or check is in the mail. Or ask them to hold it for a week or two until you have the $$. Never going to happen.
I will give a person 24 hours if they have a good trader rating. More time than that forget about it.

Last edited:

1BAD75

Established Member
^^^This^^^
I have been selling parts in forums for over 10 years. I have to agree, Parts are not sold until cash is in hand or paypal has been sent.
To many times I have had people call dibs or say they'll send money, and the deal never happens.
Can you go to a car dealer and tell the sales person I'll take that one, Then tell him/her I'll pay you in a week or check is in the mail. Or ask them to hold it for a week or two until you have the $$. Never going to happen.
I will give a person 24 hours if they have a good trader rating. More time than that forget about it.

Thanks, it has happened to me way too many times

Users who are viewing this thread