Header Install Help

Nestor_GT500

Established Member
Ok, can someone please help by telling me how in the crap you get the oil dipstick tube back in place with kooks headers on a gt500. *There is a water line that runs along the side of the block that for the life of me I can not figure out how to get around, under, through, etc.. This has completely brought my upgrades to a halt and is killing my head. Any pics you can find of the driver side of the motor would help too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleek98

Established Member
Before it is tightened down but after the bolts (if using bolts) have been started you need to put in the dipstick while the header still has some wiggle room. I did it with someone else, one person on top lowering it down and another on the bottom guiding it into place. Took about a min to get it in with 2 people.

Nestor_GT500

Established Member
Before it is tightened down but after the bolts (if using bolts) have been started you need to put in the dipstick while the header still has some wiggle room. I did it with someone else, one person on top lowering it down and another on the bottom guiding it into place. Took about a min to get it in with 2 people.

i all ready got he bolts in my problem is to tight them down im just having trouble with 2 bolts

Users who are viewing this thread