Head Unit

flyby763

Established Member
I was to buy a Factory Mach 460 head unit for my car to put in place of the aftermarket unit the previous owner put in. I keep hearing there are two different units available, how do I know which my car needs?

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Why do you want the factory radio? But you should be able to match up the plugs you have in the car already to what the other radio has and should tell you if it will work.

flyby763

Established Member
Why do you want the factory radio? But you should be able to match up the plugs you have in the car already to what the other radio has and should tell you if it will work.

Because I don't like the unit that's in there now and the rear woofers aren't working with it.

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
The 03 cars do not have a SAT button like the 04's as long as its a 460 unit without the SAT button I dont see why it wouldnt work

CobRoush-00

Established Member
The 03 cars do not have a SAT button like the 04's as long as its a 460 unit without the SAT button I dont see why it wouldnt work

True they both have the SAT button but the back plugs may be different. Always make sure you macth the radio and the plugs.

Users who are viewing this thread