Head lights

showtm490

Established Member
:lol: Its on the outside. Its my neighbor's stang. He's looking for used tinted head lights to replace them soon.

showtm490

Established Member
You know where he can find cheap tinted head lights, an 03 front bumper and hood? He's making his 35th Ann. look like an 03 but with Saleen chrome rims.

showtm490

Established Member
This is what it should look like when he's finished. He's deciding if he wants to keep the stock 35th Ann. hood and add the ram air scoop or put a 03 Cobra hood on it. What do you all think?

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
id say go with a 2000 gt hood, just so it doesnt look to much like a clone
and try some mothers alum polish on the head lights
cleaned up my 89 lights real good when i first bought it

showtm490

Established Member
Whats the difference between a 99 hood the 00? With his being a 35th Ann. he has got the hood scope. He doesn't want to make it to unoriginal though because its 1 of 515 Crystal White Anniversary editions. He's hoping one day it'll be worth something. I told him to mod the h*** out of it but keep all the original parts so if he wanted he could put it back to original. We've got a friend that is trying to sell him her Vortech 9lb with a power down pipe, 36lb injectors and programed chip for $2400. It came off her totaled Saleen and the Vortech only has 12,000 miles on it. Hopefully he'll buy it and an intercooler.

Users who are viewing this thread