Head Count For Downriver Beer Night.

seanwr400

Established Member
Dec 19th @ 6:30 someplace downriver....(bar or pub):beer: Just wanting a head count so I can call and have them save us some tables. It will be at

Old Chicago
15231 Trenton Road
Southgate, MI 48195
Phone: 734-282-8111

1.seanwr400
2.Postban
3.utfan98
4.Dougwg
5.BiminiLX
6.JP
7.mattz03svt
8.T-bone
9.Blue03
10.Tony
11.Amyv6

Last edited:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I can't make it now. I work afternoons and I traded days off to get Monday off. The snow F***ed me up and I had to take Sunday off instead. Sorry guys, I will have to catch you at the next one.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I am in for now. The 18th/19th I have my last medical licensing exam (wish me luck).
I'd love to show up after 7hrs. of thinking to drink lots of beer, but I might need a ride.
-J

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I went to Old Chicago last night, it was excellent, highly recommend. 30 beers on tap

I had Founders IPA

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
fergot ta mention the IPA I had was on tap and 25oz was same price as pint for happy hour.

it was a very happy hour.

Dinner was their Classic Pizza, perfect.

I would posit even an astute beer scholar like midlifeG (and the G does not mean Gary) would find something to ooooh at.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Looks like if we have everyone who doesn't own a Cobra anymore, We will have enough for a good party.
:lol:

JP:read:

seanwr400

Established Member
LOL ain't that the truth......she is still sitting in my driveway. Supposed to get picked up in the next day or 2....

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
--snip--
I would posit even an astute beer scholar like midlifeG (and the G does not mean Gary)

My good news has leaked out :beer: (the G does NOT signify gay).

Hopefully nothing is going on that night and I can swing down to quench my thirst. MMMM Alaskan Smoked Porter was on the menu tonight.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Are we celebrating he's not gay? :poke:
j/k
Congrats if you are going to be a G-pa soon.
-J
:beer:

T.Bone

Established Member
I am thinking about coming out to join you guys, but I am concerned that what ever you guys have that is making you sell your Cobras will rub off on me.

Put me on the list.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Sean, I went there again last night and they do have call ahead seating so it will be no problem.

I had Pasta Giovanni (best white wine sauce I have ever had) and the Wife had Chicken parm, yummy, gave it an 8/10 so...

Also tried Edmund Fitzgerald Porter (alright, strong, chocolatey, bitter), Motorcity Brewing Ghettoblaster (massively underwhelming) and another Founders IPA (outstanding)

Users who are viewing this thread