head cooling mod install questions

94slowbra1

Established Member
im doing a hcm while i have the blower off due to installing the j2fab flow mod. i bought the on3 coolant crossover delete to help with that install. part of the add ons for the on3 kit was a fitting for the head cooling mod that ties into their thermostat housing. so its basically an evenflow set up without having to splice into the radiator hose.
sooooooo, i looked up those instructions and im confused. i have the fitting that goes into the rear of the drivers side head, i have the 1/2" barb to go into the head fitting, i have the 1/2" line and i have the 1/2" fitting to go into the thermostat housing in the upper radiator hose. on lethals install install instructions there is something about the heater core hoses and another 90' 1/2" fitting. where do these parts go and are they needed? i thought you just ran the line from the back of the drivers side head to the upper radiator hose and you were done.
any help on this is much appreciated. and pics would be even better. thanks

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
It has been a long time since I did the head cooling mod but I remember some restriction in the hoses to the passenger side that I think that is for.

Users who are viewing this thread