He just had to talk himself into ticket...

Ginsu

Established Member
Yesterday I stopped a guy for a cracked front window. After I made contact with the driver I had an expired insurance card. So I stroke a ticket for the insurance and a verbal warning for the window. When I re approached, the driver copped an attitude and tried to pass off the blame to someone else. He was telling me it was not his fault that his insurance was expired and that I should take his word that it was current. Plus he did not really have any intention of fixing his window anytime soon (it was bad.) He told me to go call his insurance company...yea I will get right on that one... So I go back to my car, stroke out another for the window and give that to him. He proceeds to melt down trying to pass off the blame with What about that car and.....blah blah blah. After I get him to under stand that I am not going to argue with him and that he is required to sign I send him on his way.

Since he showed me that he might be trouble, I documented my
pc for the stop with a citation.

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by Ginsu

Since he showed me that he might be trouble, I documented my
pc for the stop with a citation.

I love documenting pc ;) especially when they are not so polite.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Personal Computer?

Hey, if you need to write some tickets to meet your nut for the month, give some to Zach, hee really needs them. We need to get him off the road. Throw the book at him. I can already think of one...his Explorer has a broken windshield.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Lets review any other citations you can think of???

ba40827.jpg
:D

That accident cost me $35,000 +

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
heres what i wrote at http://www.firestone-tire-recall.com I was coming home after visiting my fiance on Father's day 2000. I had been driving for 2 and half hours in 90 degree heat. I was traveling about 75 mph and I was cornering around a ramp and was slowing down from 55mph to 45 mph when i went off the ramp slightly. I tried to correct my position on the road but was suddenly unable to do so.

My 1996 Eddie Bauer Explorer with 16" Firestone wilderness tires on it rolled 8 times and flipped 1 1/2 times in the air as it went carreening off the interstate. I suffered severe back injuries from the accident caused by the defective seatbelts which are also on this model of the Explorer. If my pregnant fiance or my future daughter were riding with me they would have most certainly been killed as evident by the photos.

I had to sell my house and have my credit destroyed by the coverup and seemingly illegal actions of Ford and the Firestone corporation. It took a few months to realize why the vehicle went out of control. Both the front and rear tires on the left side were ripped off from the rim. I used to buy Firestone all the time and have been a lifelong owner of Ford vehicles, guess not anymore.

Please anyone who has the same situation be careful.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Thanks Zach for that compelling story.
winksmile.gif
Anyway back to the subject. Why didn't you write him a ticket for talking back to you and being a snot nosed punk. throw the cuffs on him next time.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
LMMFAO!!!!

Originally posted by tommylightning
winksmile.gif
Anyway back to the subject. Why didn't you write him a ticket for talking back to you and being a snot nosed punk. throw the cuffs on him next time.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by tommylightning
winksmile.gif

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread