He called my car "jap crap" (video)

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I wasnt even ALLOWED to race any domestics....I had to run in some stupid sport compact class even though I was running 11s =/ Lots of fun laying the smack down to this 17 and a half second saturn weeeeee

http://media.putfile.com/firstrun

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Well that video was located at beaver springs aka redneck USA....god what a waste of time.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I hate how far the walls are from the racing surface at Beaver Springs.

Nice run though!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
dragon40k said:
I hate that track.

i hated it in 2001 the last time i was there....i can't imagine it has improved any knowing that place

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Yeah I'm not going back hah.....I couldn't concentrate because I had to keep worrying about rolling back.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
rednecks.. what else could you expect.. i had to listen a second time to hear him say it. i thought it was pretty funny how you stumbled on your words after that..

"we'll see... make sure your watching those tre. uh the a ... "

" i gotcha yeah"

i dont mean that as an insult, but i can imagine he pissed you off a bit with that comment and you were searching for a comeback without wanting to smash him one.. good run man..

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
I personally would never drive a compact import car but I would never say that to anyone...Pretty shitty. How fast did she run? Looked pretty quick. Nice ride.

o3BLUEMACH1

Established Member
Although the jap crap phrase wasnt needed, every track ive gone to on a street legal drags type day has the cars seprated, with all 4 and 6 cyl cars in one section and all 8+ cyl cars in a seperate section... with the exception sometimes of cars that could have v8's, like v6 camaros and mustangs still going in the 8 cyl section...
so th whole no racing v8 cars i understand...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread