HDR of my Cobra

drptitan

Established Member
Big thanks to BAD95KILLER, he does some badass work!!! Let me know what yall think.

hdrccw.jpg

hdrccw1.jpg

hdrccw2.jpg

hdrccw3.jpg

hdrccw4.jpg

hdrccw5.jpg

:beer:

drptitan

Established Member
I will be attending the night meet and will be at Lonestar for the track running too. The night meet that friday always makes for good times!!

BADBOLT02

Established Member
you should get the blacked out cobra letters for the back bumper. those wheels look perfect on there.

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
the only problem with these pictures are since they are not real hdr's the have the "look" that they were obviously heavily tonemapped. and usually when you do a pseudo hdr and just tonemap the pictures, it results in a grainy picture, which then these pictures also look like they've been ran through noise ninja...they kinda have the smudginess to them? if that makes sense. and also, the white car looks silver :p

please don't mistake me for hating on the pictures, which i am certainly not, just making observations for bad95killer. they look good :beer:

drptitan

Established Member
the only problem with these pictures are since they are not real hdr's the have the "look" that they were obviously heavily tonemapped. and usually when you do a pseudo hdr and just tonemap the pictures, it results in a grainy picture, which then these pictures also look like they've been ran through noise ninja...they kinda have the smudginess to them? if that makes sense. and also, the white car looks silver :p

please don't mistake me for hating on the pictures, which i am certainly not, just making observations for bad95killer. they look good :beer:

Yes I understand what your saying cause I do make the real HDR images where you bracket the photos. The only problem that comes up is with a car moving it makes it difficult to bracket. I will take some bracket photos and get some real HDR's up for you.

I like the way they came out weither real or not I just like to look cause its a little different.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread