HCMC Dyno Day 2/23/08

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
The Heart of Carolina Mustang Club would like to invite svtperformance.com members in our area to join us for our dyno day.

HCMC Dyno Day @ Fastlane Motorsports

When: Sat., Feb. 23, 2008
Where:Fastlane Motorsports, Benson, NC
Meetup Time: 8:00am
Meetup Location: Burger King Exit 312 on 40
Departure Time: 8:30am
Cost: $30 - $40

Come join the HCMC at their Spring Dyno Day. The event will start @ 9am at Fastlane Motorsports.
All members and our friends are welcome to attend regardless if you wish to dyno or not.
Cost will be $30 for 1 pull, $40 for 2 pulls.

We are expecting two 800+ rwhp turbo cars to dyno that day.

If you are interested in dyno'ing your car, please send me a PM or join our site and post there. We hope to see you there!

http://www.hcmcstangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2916

Last edited by a moderator:

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
Just a bump that we have 2 weeks until dyno day. There are 5 remaining spots open.

Again, there is no need for anyone to dyno in order to hangout and enjoy the day. Hope to see you there!

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
We are one week away until we are strapped onto the rollers at Fastlane Motorsports. We have five remaining spots open for those who wish to dyno. Post below or send me a PM if you are interested. Friends are always welcome to hang out with us.

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
We have filled up all 20 spots for our dyno tomorrow.

We are looking forward to a great day to hang out with everyone and see some impressive numbers put down. The first car should be on the rollers at 9am and we'll go from there. Hope to see as many svtperformance.com guys there as possible and make some new friends!

Regards,
Wayne

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
I just wanted to thank all of those who attended our Spring Dyno Day this past weekend. There were many cars that dyno’d ranging from 204rwhp to 720rwhp. With a total of 28 cars that were dyno’d, it was a full day to say the least.

Because there were so many cars that dyno’d, I wasn’t able to meet everyone as I would have liked. We have another dyno day scheduled for Oct 18th, but we’ll post up more information about that one as we get closer to that date.

For photos of the event: PHOTOS

For a video of the event (please right click and save): VIDEO

Again, thanks to everyone who dyno’d and to all who came by to hang out with us!

Regards,
Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread