HBO Boxing Live?

JBR87

Established Member
Hey guys just wondering if any of you have ever gone to an HBO Boxing event live? There’s one in Quebec City (I’m in the neighbourhood for a co-op job) this weekend and I’m wondering if it’s worth seeing live or should I just spend my money on the PPV?

thanx,
Jeff

gnomee2

Established Member
I have never been to one but I have been to some local boxing and MMA.

Depending on the ticket cost, I would say its worth doing!

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
I recommend going to any live boxing event, I have gone to some of the fights in Vegas and always run into an old, current, or up & coming boxer and take a picture. The fight you are talking about is a smaller card but those are sometimes the best though not as flashy and filled with celebrities as a Vegas one.

Just try not to sit next to a guy with an extra-large flag of whatever country unless you are prepared to brawl yourself or like beer thrown at your face. At times there are some good fights in the stands over BS stuff.

JBR87

Established Member
yeah I'm working on getting aticket through kijiji, seeing as it's sold out at the box office, there are 16,000+ tickets sold so it should be a good one, and one of the fighters is a local (kinda) so I think the atmosphere will be insane... I hope I can score a ticket... if not i'll just hit up a scalper lol

JBR87

Established Member
I ended up getting a sick ticket at cost... there was 16,000 people there... the home town boxer won by ko in the 4 th and the place was insane, awesome atmosphere and and good fights altho one ended in a draw...

overall would do it again

Users who are viewing this thread