Hawaii picture

dirtchicken

Banned
Today it was finally nice after months of non stop rain. It's absolutely beautiful right now. Here is a teaser picture of the view from the top on my driveway.
Home004.gif

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Man I miss that view
+2yjYM0i4g17ZTgd5A1LmvJXJiNWL-9K0300.jpg

Paradise Cove at sunset
and during the day
hRDB-a2PbCtpDmVeZLl+yAHGU4vaBG5U0300.jpg

I'll be back in a couple months, going to try not to sink the rental Jeep up on North Shore again.
BTW do you drive H2 or H3 much(the one that goes from Honolulu nearly up to north shore and back to Honolulu)? They should charge admission for that ride! When we were late for our flight my wife told me to hop on h3, I did 100 in the jeep for 15 minutes and ended up on the other side of the airport.

Last edited:

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
dirtchicken said:
Today it was finally nice after months of non stop rain. It's absolutely beautiful right now. Here is a teaser picture of the view from the top on my driveway.
Home004.gif

Nice view.....if I took a picture from the top of my driveway you would see another house across the street.... :poke: I think your view out does my view..... :thumbsup:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
dirtchicken said:
You can't get to the airport from H3.

Yeah I knew that but my wife wouldn't shut up, so I took the H3, like she said to, then proceeded to remind her who said to take that damn freeway for the next 15 minutes. We made our plane by 2 minutes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread