HAVOC vs I/E/P/C 03 Cobra

2000-S6

Established Member
havoc...great video, and props for holding your own with that bad a$$ cobra.
help me understand, though, how you can be so potent against a car that should dyno around 475rwhp? i mean you're pulling about 350rwhp, right?
mad props to you. give me your insight, as i would like to look into getting your mods on my baby.
thanks!

Eatonup

Established Member
Good runs Havoc. If you get some spray for that monster your going to be very hard to beat. :beer:

MTI LS1

That has got to be the slowest pullied Cobra on the earth. Not taking anything from Havoc, b/c his car is sick but that Cobra should have beat you way worse. I raced a 02 Z28 with intake and headers back, pretty much the same car as Havocs, when I only had intake and exhaust and pulled him bad from 40. How did you jump out so far infront of him. I instantly pulled on that car and never looked back. Seems like the Cobra needs some driving lessons. But great race still, Havoc your car is an animal.

Kid Smitty

Established Member
First off, I got to hand it to Havoc. You kept racing even when you saw someone coming up on you. A lot of these pricks will shut off and act like they beat you - when your fix-in to run their ass over.

I hope that once you get your next mods the Viper that you kill has the common decency to stay on it as you blow by him - It makes for better videos. Thanks Man.

I raced a 02 Z28 with intake and headers back, pretty much the same car as Havocs, when I only had intake and exhaust and pulled him bad from 40.

Second, you guys should know by now you can't compare cars, that easily. There are driving skills, factory freaks, etc, etc......... . Maybe Havoc has a factory freak, or maybe he can drive.

Seemed to me that Cobra was haulin alot of rice.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Sweet vid man, that's the way things are supposed to be. Like Smitty said it would've been real easy for you to shut down going into 4th. And unless that guy is a good friend of yours, him waving bye to you is complete B.S. You pulled the shit out of him. I was rooting for you big time those last two races. You get the bottle on that beast I'm going to get tired of watching you smoke everybody in all your vids. Either way nice job.

MTI LS1

Originally posted by Kid Smitty
First off, I got to hand it to Havoc. You kept racing even when you saw someone coming up on you. A lot of these pricks will shut off and act like they beat you - when your fix-in to run their ass over.

I hope that once you get your next mods the Viper that you kill has the common decency to stay on it as you blow by him - It makes for better videos. Thanks Man.

Second, you guys should know by now you can't compare cars, that easily. There are driving skills, factory freaks, etc, etc......... . Maybe Havoc has a factory freak, or maybe he can drive.

Seemed to me that Cobra was haulin alot of rice.

Yeah there are alot of factors in each outcome of each race, but there are standards, and pullied Cobras dont often get pulled like that by a bolt on LS1. Not taking anything away from Havoc, just saying that is not the norm. He jumped on that guy like no other.

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by 2000-S6
havoc...great video, and props for holding your own with that bad a$$ cobra.
help me understand, though, how you can be so potent against a car that should dyno around 475rwhp? i mean you're pulling about 350rwhp, right?
mad props to you. give me your insight, as i would like to look into getting your mods on my baby.
thanks!

Thanks for the props...

I really don't see that particular cobra putting down 475 rwhp, id say more like 425, 450 at best. But I totally see your point, much more HP than me..

here are the 2 factors that allowed me to jump ahead of him so far at first.

1. I'd Guess my car is atleast 300 lbs lighter than his, if not 500 lbs lighter.

2. He's a fawkin idiot that doensn't know how to drive his car properly... When I race, I start in my powerband and never leave it. This tool, "cobra boy" has no idea what a power band is, or where its at in his car, its way to much car for him, and he doesn't deserve it!

Last edited:

MTI LS1

I hate people that have these cars and have no idea what they're doing. Its really sad. Especialy modified ones. Nice kill Havoc, oh and your car sounds nasty.

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by BigZach
I raced a 02 Z28 with intake and headers back, pretty much the same car as Havocs, when I only had intake and exhaust and pulled him bad from 40.

40 is the absolute worst speed to roll race from in an F-body... unless they have a gear change. 40mph is at the very bottom of 2nd gear - no power there.. and if it was an automatic, they have no business roll racing.

Good runs Havoc. If you get some spray for that monster your going to be very hard to beat.
Not really, a lot of my friends around here have I/E/P - flip chip and nitrous 03/04 cobra's most all of them are well over 500 hp and into the 600+ TQ range! :shrug: :)

I didn't notice him waving to me in taht last vid untill you to brought it up... if he ever comes around here again, i'll have to give him a solid bitch slap! :thumbsup:

Thanks again everyone for the props and compliments and the feed back!

corysmach1

Established Member
Badass vids man. And much props to your car that thing sounds bad. You did hold your own against that Cobra he might not have been the best driver but a kill is a kill and especially on the street. Your car runs and sounds good Havoc. Keep the Vids coming.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
cool vid but everytime the cobra started, 1/10 of a second later he had to shift and everyone is making a big deal of the T/A jumping on him???

I read some posts on the other forum to and you said that race clearly showed who was the better driver??? maybe you had more experience and knew where to start in your powerband but if you wanna find out who the better driver was why dont' you go from a dig???

cool vid though...

Users who are viewing this thread