HAVOC vs I/E/P/C 03 Cobra

r6bullet

Established Member
Havoc your car sounds sweet, you help your own on that cobra. Very nice..So what is the next mod for you?

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by r6bullet
Havoc your car sounds sweet, you help your own on that cobra. Very nice..So what is the next mod for you?

Probably a dual stage nitrous set up.... or a 12 bolt rear end with 4.10's and slicks!!!! I dunno yet.

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Nice run. I raced a modded 03 cobra today too.
Check out the vid. Its in this forum :beer:

Last edited:

j_granato33

Established Member
nice vid man. your car sounds mean.

oh and if you dont want to go s/c you should look into the juice.

not only is it fun but it helps in situations where top end are needed. keep em comin man.

Naja Haje

Established Member
Havoc you have taken over where Blades left off with the videos and I thank you. If I were you I would get the 12 bolt Moser and H/C by Cartek or MTI.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by Naja Haje
Havoc you have taken over where Blades left off with the videos and I thank you. If I were you I would get the 12 bolt Moser and H/C by Cartek or MTI.

havoc has made way more vids than blades ever did, let it go already ppl! and i agree, go with the 12 bolt first. deal with nitrous later.

TheOne™

Established Member
nice vid! keep'em coming!

just a small note, could you try to lower the music volume? its cool putting music but just wanna hear the sound of those engines:). kool vid though.

JNY XXX

Nice video.

Much props to Havoc for having the nuts to post a video of him getting outrun. Also, no shame in losing to a Cobra with those mods.

Yet, I was annoyed with the Cobra guy's attitude - putting on his hazards (and, worse still, even before he had even cleared Havoc's fender), waving bye, etc. - it's all very ricer of him. Please be sure to post a video of him getting walked - he deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread