Having some weird wiring problems! HELP

54gt

Established Member
Ok first off my radio is making this random humming noise that seems to be coming from the tweaters. Has the Mach sterro and the noise only happens when the factory amps kick on.... weirder thing is it does it randomly and at different pitches? Also makes my seat belt light to come on and beep even tho i am buckled up? and to top it off my fog lights wont come on AND my passanger side head light wont work on dim... GAH SO ANNOYING HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 479-445-2561 Zack

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Not sure,best bet would prolly be put some fresh batteries in your flashlight and crawl all over and under your car and wiggle every ground wire you can to determine if its loose or not .

54gt

Established Member
gah i just want to burn this car! ok so the seat belt light goes off constantly now even when i am bucked up and the radio still makes the same hummming noise so i figured that maybe if i figure out the seatbelt problem it would fix the radio? took the seat belt buckle apart to make sure that it was making connection when i buckle up and it does... did some research and have came up with something called the GEM (General Electic Module) ? anyone heard of this or know what it does?

Users who are viewing this thread