Having Prob with Idler

charliex2

Established Member
I am having problems with my idler pulley... I just got it in and I am trying to install it. It didn't come with a bolt and there is no bolt there where the pics I have seen said to mount it. Should it come with a bolt or a bracket or something?

SLPRCTM

Established Member
If you are talking about a snub idler from Billetflow or other manufacture, then yes there should be a bracket and bolt with it. The bracket mounts where the blower pulley cover used to bolt to below and to the right of the blower pulley. All the other idlers go in place of the stock idlers using the existing hardware.

charliex2

Established Member
If you are talking about a snub idler from Billetflow or other manufacture, then yes there should be a bracket and bolt with it. The bracket mounts where the blower pulley cover used to bolt to below and to the right of the blower pulley. All the other idlers go in place of the stock idlers using the existing hardware.

Well I brought the 100mm single idler pulley.... it is the one that is not already on there... I was told that all I need is it pulley and I would mount it up and put my 2.8 pulley on. So I guess I was told wrong?

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Yep. To add the extra idler, it comes as a kit. (pulley, bracket and mounting hardware). Check out Lethal Performance and you will see what I am reffering to. You might be able to just order the brackets without the pulley. Good luck!

charliex2

Established Member
Yep. To add the extra idler, it comes as a kit. (pulley, bracket and mounting hardware). Check out Lethal Performance and you will see what I am reffering to. You might be able to just order the brackets without the pulley. Good luck!

Yea I see now I should of order then one with the bracket..... Somebody told me all I needed was the pulley but maybe I can just buy the bracket. Thanks for help

Users who are viewing this thread