Having a Weird Body

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Today I caught up with my HS Basketball coach and he told me he hasnt had another player built as strange as I am so I thought I would post up and see who else is built disproportionately.

For Example this is my measurables

Height 73 inches
Wingspan 81 inches
pants inseam 40 inches

That means over half of my height is in my legs and my wingspan is nearly 11% more than my height

is anyone else built strange like me

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Today I caught up with my HS Basketball coach and he told me he hasnt had another player built as strange as I am so I thought I would post up and see who else is built disproportionately.

Height 73 inches
Wingspan 81 inches
pants inseam 40 inches

That means over half of my height is in my legs and my wingspan is nearly 11% more than my height

How much do you weigh? Seems to me that you would be quite lanky and pretty far under 200#

Quite proportional here:

70" tall
71" wingspan
32" pants inseam
190 lb

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member

Height 73 inches
Wingspan 81 inches
pants inseam 40 inches

Look man, I've interned at a few zoos, most of the chimps there propotionaly have the same percentage build you claim to have. You need to post a pic of your evolutionary self, hairy arms and all.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Look man, I've interned at a few zoos, most of the chimps there propotionaly have the same percentage build you claim to have. You need to post a pic of your evolutionary self, hairy arms and all.

knuckledragger lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread