Having a Paintball gun in vehicle.`

Status
Not open for further replies.

562cobra

Hlistr_07RR ftl
Established Member
well i live in california, and wanted to know if having a paintball gun while operating a vehicle is considered as a weapon? scenario: paintball gun is assembled with paintballs in them w/ no intention of going to a private park. i just wanted to know cus i have one and would like to storage it in my vehicle for situations that involve disrespectful drivers to throw something on my vehicle/ thanks angel

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
I hope there are no CC laws in CA. Because you may be one decision away from ending your life

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
You wanna know if it's OK to shoot people's car with a paintball gun if they piss you off?

You're an idiot. DIAF.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
%Drivers are rude, such attitudes/But when I show my piece, complaints cease/Something's odd, feel like I'm God you stupid dumb shit goddamn MOTHER%#@$@$!!!/Open my glove box, reach inside gonna wreck this ******'s ride cause I got a bad habit, of blowin' away/I got a bad habit, and it ain't goin' away...%

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
TJSwoboda said:
%Drivers are rude, such attitudes/But when I show my piece, complaints cease/Something's odd, feel like I'm God you stupid dumb shit goddamn MOTHER%#@$@$!!!/Open my glove box, reach inside gonna wreck this ******'s ride cause I got a bad habit, of blowin' away/I got a bad habit, and it ain't goin' away...%

wtf?

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
56203cobra said:
well i live in california, and wanted to know if having a paintball gun while operating a vehicle is considered as a weapon? scenario: paintball gun is assembled with paintballs in them w/ no intention of going to a private park. i just wanted to know cus i have one and would like to storage it in my vehicle for situations that involve disrespectful drivers to throw something on my vehicle/ thanks angel

I hope your only joking...right??? Pointing a non-lethal paint gun at other motorists is a good(great) way to get yourself killed!!! Pull a paint gun on the wrong person, like an off duty cop, and they'll pump you full of lead before you could say "You dissed me!!!"

Take some anger management classes before you flash fake guns!!!

Later...Dave

Adam.L.

Established Member
WTF said:

+1

Let me guess - It must be some kind of rap... or death metal perhaps?

To the OP - I wouldn't suggest pointing anything remotely resembling a firearm at anyone. You may end up a little dead.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
56203cobra said:

That is illegal. It fires projectiles. Your intent is just stupid. I can only guess that you are a teenager.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread