Havent had electricity for 2 days!!!

MUSTANGRIDAH

Established Member
Due to high winds last weekend, Finally just got it back today :banana:, man did it suck :(
All i did was sleep and ****. No heat, tv, internet, etc... Anybody else??
Electric company said 300,000 in michigan were powerless.

Sapperstang

Established Member
I bet that sucked so bad for two whole days! What would you do if you really had to go awhile without? Other than the cold I don't think two days is anything.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
63 degrees here in NOR CAL with LOTS of electricity.:dancenana::dancenana:

All you Cali haters can kiss my WARM ass.:lol1::lol1::lol1:

If it gets much warmer I may have to use some of that electricity for the A/C.;-)

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member

If it gets much warmer I may have to use some of that electricity for the A/C.;-)

I'd rather live without electricity than with all your crazy liberals

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Did you see the big ice storm that hit Mass and NH over two weeks ago? I got mine back Friday the 19th after 8 days without, and there are STILL people just over the boarder in New Hampshire that are going on 19 days without power.

Two days, that's nothing LOL

assasyn

Established Member
I have a slightly used generator for sale. $600 shipped. Never seen rain, low miles, candy apple red. Still has factory warranty too!

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
I went 13 days with out power after IKE blew through. On top of that my 03 jeep was totaled so i couldn't even go anywhere. On the bright side i did lose like 10 lbs cause i was walking everywhere and not eating right. IT sucks taking a shower mid day cause there is no light to take one at night. Especially with how humid it was after ike came through, i took a shower at 4 and by 4:05 i was covered in sweat. I was soo happy when it came back on i blasted the a/c for 2 days at 65. side note my bill was like 78 bucks the next month LOL.

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Did you see the big ice storm that hit Mass and NH over two weeks ago? I got mine back Friday the 19th after 8 days without, and there are STILL people just over the boarder in New Hampshire that are going on 19 days without power.

Yep -- I was down for 9 days -- there were nearly half a million customers in NH alone without power after the ice storm. (That's electrical customers, not number of people, which is far higher.)
Add in a couple hundred thousand more in Mass and Maine, and you've got a hell of a outage.

But I'll tell you -- I now consider a generator a survival tool.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member

+1 two days is a joke! OP = :cryying::cryying:

I did 5 days with no power during said ice storm. I was taking cold "showers" out of my sink and really didn't do much besides sleep or throw logs on the fire. Man that sucked.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member

Yup, 68* right now at 10:30 am! Gotta clean both Mustangs so we can go for a SUNNY, DRY, cruise over the weekend! ;-)

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
A few months back, we had a pretty decent wind storm up here. Lots of people lost power, I was without power for 8 days... a few guys at work were without power for weeks. I say grab some blankets or find a hotel. :p

Users who are viewing this thread