Have your orders been filled lately

CobraRLC

Established Member
I was wondering if everyones orders have been getting filled lately and the length of time it has taken? I just ordered my DSG on 3/13/03 and my dealer said that it would take approx. 50 days. Just this past Saturday he gave me a clean order verification and a awsome test drive in a Sonic Blue Cobra. I am hoping that it will be deliveried in May so that I can enjoy the longer days of spring.:burnout:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
I don't mean to bum you out, but from what I have heard (I know people that work in the plant and I work there every once and a while), the plant is closing in April to switch over.
Also, I ordered mine January 6th and the order showed clean and unscheduled for almost 3 months until my salesman found out that they (the dealer) had used up their allocation of Cobras already. They somehow got one more allocated for me. You might want to double check with your salesman and make sure their allocation is not used up unless it is for a 10th anniversary Cobra. Now, I could be totally wrong here, but I am just telling you what I know.

Users who are viewing this thread