Have you seen this Z06?

F1Cobra

Established Member
Its an 02 or 03 possibly, Yellow Z06 with black rims in the West LA or San Fernando Valley area. Licenseplate reads "TUFF2BT"

If you have had a run in with him or know him post about it.

jonas

Established Member
only yellow z06 i ran into in the valley ended up being a fake.

walked all over him stock and kept thinking no way then I realize its a friggen hatchback with the gray z06 ducts and badges added. bitch ass pozers suck, you expect that kind of crap with the import guys but on a friggen vette?

he had chrome rims though not black so I doubt its your guy

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by F1Cobra
Its an 02 or 03 possibly, Yellow Z06 with black rims in the West LA or San Fernando Valley area. Licenseplate reads "TUFF2BT"

If you have had a run in with him or know him post about it.

You posted on the ZO6 forum and nobody answer. What; did you run the ZO6?:D

F1Cobra

Established Member
Re: Re: Have you seen this Z06?

Originally posted by RDSZ
You posted on the ZO6 forum and nobody answer. What; did you run the ZO6?:D

No we didn't get to run, he was skurred :lol:

Heres what happened, it was late saturday night, well after midnight, empty streets. I was heading home to westwood from work, on wilshire blvd and veteran roughly, going east. A moded red NSX pulls up next to me, revs and takes off and slows down. From a 30 roll I handed him his ass bad and turn on beverly glenn to head back home and the NSX follows me and wants to run through the twisties this time. My car is setup heavily towards handling and albeit he faired better than the straights, he was still a good 15 cars back by the end of the hill.

He doesn't say anything and does a fly by and i'm now headed home once agian. Apparantly the Z06 guy was watching all of this and he pulls up next to me, a hot ass girlfriend in the passenger seat. Says something along the lines of 'that was impressive' and then he revs and wants some. :coolman:

I ask him if he goes to any tracks or if not where he'd like to do it right now and he tells me to meet him today (sunday) on pch in malibu. Says some bikes and sick cars will be driving the malibu area canyons. Well he took off without giving any specific detailed info and i didn't feel like searching the city for him. It was a sick sounding yellow Z06 with black rims, and with the grin on his face i could tell it was heavily moded. You gotta have balls to put a plate on that reads "TUFF2BT".

Anyways, i just wanted to break him off and was wondering if any of you guys knew him. :)

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
LOL!!!! I know the guy. He works at the Lexus dealership on Brand Blvd. We spoke about 3 days ago as I was picking up my car from the car audio place. We spoke for about 25 mins. Hes a real nice guy, kinda cocky, but real cool. We were going to run on the freeway but my car is not running at full strength. Who wants to meet him?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Red BOLT99
I will if I can run my slicky's?lol

it'd be cool if he went to the track. there were 4 at cbad last time we went. one vette had a personalize plate like "blownls6" or something like that.

jonas

Established Member
ruebin?
rubin
damn how u spell your name?

If you are ever in the mood on friday or wed night hit me up. I rarely work past 3 oclock unless there is an emergency

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
ruebin?
rubin
damn how u spell your name?

If you are ever in the mood on friday or wed night hit me up. I rarely work past 3 oclock unless there is an emergency

No problem, pm your phone# and I can stop by wed night. Do you have the belt for that pulley 17.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
hey, does lacr stay open year round? hopefully w/ the holidays coming up work slows down and i can head out there w/ youse guys

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
seems there are posers/american ricers everywhere. Seen mustangs with cobra replica parts. There is a hatch blue poser Z06 around here with the vents and scoops. I don't even own a vette and it bothers me! It's been around for few years, so at least he could have got the hardtop body before it was a z06 only option to fools us...but wait he's a poser he can't be that smart :kaboom:

I'm cool with putting cobraq parts on a gt or v6, just don't put the cobra's on the fenders!!

F1Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Vindication
LOL!!!! I know the guy. He works at the Lexus dealership on Brand Blvd. We spoke about 3 days ago as I was picking up my car from the car audio place. We spoke for about 25 mins. Hes a real nice guy, kinda cocky, but real cool. We were going to run on the freeway but my car is not running at full strength. Who wants to meet him?

I do, where is this lexus dealership? I'm not familiar with brand blvd. is that in the valley or L.A?

The only three i can think of are the ones on wilshire, santa monica and keyes in van nuys.

MADGREEK

Established Member
Originally posted by F1Cobra
I do, where is this lexus dealership? I'm not familiar with brand blvd. is that in the valley or L.A?

The only three i can think of are the ones on wilshire, santa monica and keyes in van nuys.

Glendale, where no one speaks englishs, or has auto ins.

Users who are viewing this thread