Have you seen this BEAST!?

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6iQCWgrJec]YouTube - Twin Supercharged SVT Lightning part 2[/ame]

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
repost.jpg

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
So let me get this straight. So far 4 people in thread that haven't seen it, and 3 tools that have. Still glad I posted it....ahem,.,...reposted it. :loser:

cheese and rice, why even say anything?

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
So let me get this straight. So far 4 people in thread that haven't seen it, and 3 tools that have. Still glad I posted it....ahem,.,...reposted it. :loser:

just because not every single person has seen it doesn't mean it's not a repost

let me type slower for you

i....t........h....a....s........b....e....e....n........p....o....s....t....e....d........b....e....f....o....r....e........t....h....a....t........m....e....a....n....s........i....t....'....s........a........r....e....p....o....s....t

**Edited by moderator, Nice try**

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
just because not every single person has seen it doesn't mean it's not a repost

let me type slower for you

i....t........h....a....s........b....e....e....n........p....o....s....t....e....d........b....e....f....o....r....e........t....h....a....t........m....e....a....n....s........i....t....'....s........a........r....e....p....o....s....t

stupid mother****er

Tisk tist, hiding insults at the bottom of your post by making them black font. Try to show some maturity. Let me break it down for you my friend. The search feature is busted. This video came out in Sept. of 08. I have surfed this site everyday for 4 years not missing many days, and I have never seen it. I thought some that have not seen it would get a kick out of it. I know there are some exceptional losers that have nothing better to do than make a lame attempt at belittleing someone for trying to post something interesting for everyone else to see. Obviously you have seen it before, but why be the 5th person to tell me it's a repost. Since you have ample time for crude remarks, and obviously a deep passionate hatred for reposting, how about you donate some time and money to the website to help get the search feature back up and running. I don't think SID would mind.:kaboom:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member

Tisk tist, hiding insults at the bottom of your post by making them black font. Try to show some maturity. Let me break it down for you my friend. The search feature is busted. This video came out in Sept. of 08. I have surfed this site everyday for 4 years not missing many days, and I have never seen it. I thought some that have not seen it would get a kick out of it. I know there are some exceptional losers that have nothing better to do than make a lame attempt at belittleing someone for trying to post something interesting for everyone else to see. Obviously you have seen it before, but why be the 5th person to tell me it's a repost. Since you have ample time for crude remarks, and obviously a deep passionate hatred for reposting, how about you donate some time and money to the website to help get the search feature back up and running. I don't think SID would mind.:kaboom:

if you were a little less snide in your reply above I would have been a little nicer to you

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member

thats where you FAIL. If you read, you would have known that the search feature was fixed yesterday... :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread