Have you seen these racing seats?

LupercioStang

Lil Boy with Big Wheels
Established Member
I've been trying to decide what kind of racing seats I want to buy for my 1996 Cobra. I came around to find these seats that I really like and matches my tan interior in my Cobra.

Seats.jpg

Does any body know what kind of seats these are or where I can get them? Thank you for any help!

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
I've been trying to decide what kind of racing seats I want to buy for my 1996 Cobra. I came around to find these seats that I really like and matches my tan interior in my Cobra.

Seats.jpg

Does any body know what kind of seats these are or where I can get them? Thank you for any help!

I'm pretty sure those are corbeau cr1's wrapped in tan leather. That wrap isn't orginal but corbeau seats are offered in numerous places online. Mustang magic has great prices on them too.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
biggest pain in the butt is mounting them, but it looks like summit now sells a universal kit. I fabbed up my own outta steel, but seeing they have an aluminum set up now, I will be trying it out so I can ditch a few more pounds.

97cobra...

Established Member
this might be somthing i might get as well i wonder how the quality is though the price is pretty cheap and i know the saying you get what you pay for hahah

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
Those definitely are not summit seats that stangbanger linked in his post. Stock cr1 seats have a leather wrap on the headrest and when rewrapped they do not included the corbeau name but you can see the leather pattern is still there.

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
I wonder how much it would cost to have some seats recovered like that? I imagine it would be pretty tough. Those look killer though!

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I have been looking for a low back seat for my Tiger--hard to find. These are nice seats.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
those look more like the SCAT Procar seats, than the CR1's.

I emailed Corbeau about covering some A4's in tan, they said they would, for an extra $399/seat. I am looking for seats for my 97 Convertible, and want to match with the saddle interior. It is very hard to find anything good out there.

I have read the SCAT's and the Summit Racing seats are pure crap.

Users who are viewing this thread