Have you had your terminator keyed?

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
luckily i have not had mine keyed yet, it is outside 24/7, i dont know about you guys but im on edge ever single time i go to any parking lot anywhere, so any of you guys have stories about your termi gettin key'd

03cobramanIII

Banned
i do have a slight key mark on mine , it was there b4 i got it , so its like its not there on the rear spolier its not below the paint, i'll get it resprayed one day.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Hell no, but I don't ever park next to anyone so they'd have to go out of their way and be surrounded by nothing to key mine, probably too risky for most.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
I park mine far away in the lot and at home its under the car cover. BUT i have been keyed. It was not to bad. It messed up the clear coat a lil but I fixed it.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Yeah, people used to get jealous of my used 25k 03 cobra and key it all the time. i hired security guards and it fixed it

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
So far my Cobra has been untouched. But, like a lot of Cobra Owners, I park far away from other cars and don't park in areas that are "risky."

However, I did have my 95 Vette keyed down the drivers side. They did a "fantastic" job and managed to get the front fender, the door and the rear quarter panel. :cuss:

I spent many hours applying touch up paint and wet sanding the areas. When I was through, you could harldly tell it had been keyed...

RandyJ

Established Member
I don't even have a termi but I am a little paranoid when parking my 98GT. It's in immaculate codition but every tme I park somewhere, others flock to it. I swear I get a new door ding every time I park. It causes more aggrivation and frustration then I can explain.

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
i definately park far out but at night but they will key it anywhere, i feel like getting an alarm but i kinda believe they are almost worthless especially in parking lots

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I always park away from everyone as much as possible , then of course some dumbass parks next to me in the middle of nowwhere when I come back.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I drop my girl off at the front door and off i go to the furthest area of the parking lot, where i find other fast cars... great minds think alike!

I miss the days of driving my 91 civic with 190k+ miles (beater) ... park anywhere and didnt give a damn if something happend:-D

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
I'm as careful as everyone else but had my driver's door keyed pretty bad last summer. Luckily, multiple coats of wax prevented any major damage but the door will still need painted at some point. I really think messing with someone else's ride is about the lowest thing you can do. I'm just glad I didn't catch the guy doing it or I'd still be in jail.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
i park in the furthest, most remote parking spot of the lot so this doesn't happen or some ass-hat opens his door on my car. i dont really stayed parked anywhere long enough for it to get keyed and it sits in my garage when it isn't driven.

hope it never happens though. i have to go to prom with my g/f this May, (im 20, shes a senior) and im debating on parking in that lot during the dance. really debating it...

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Sadly it has happened to me. My Cobra HARDLY ever gets driven, it's kept in a garage all the time. Somewhere I must have went some asshole left a deep key scratch abouve me side scoop all the way back to my tail light. I'll try and get a pic up later..

No matter how many precautions you take if some asshole really wants to do it they will..
Next mod is that flamethrower security system :burnout:

chitowncobra

Established Member
i park in the furthest, most remote parking spot of the lot so this doesn't happen or some ass-hat opens his door on my car. i dont really stayed parked anywhere long enough for it to get keyed and it sits in my garage when it isn't driven.

hope it never happens though. i have to go to prom with my g/f this May, (im 20, shes a senior) and im debating on parking in that lot during the dance. really debating it...
if i were you just rent a nice rental car for the prom!! have peace of mind!!:):)

Users who are viewing this thread