Have you guys seen this L :(

SNCBOOM

Established Member
That's hideous. I do like the chrome strips down the side though. I might have to look into those.

denali_on_26's

I have a traction problem
Established Member
dude that is mine i was drifting with all the hondas and miss caclulated a turn and thats all i remember when i got out the truck it looked like that other than some mone stole my 100 spoke rims off of it.......... but i'll take $100 bucks and an azz woppin for making my truck look like that

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
WTF... is that a mudder on the right rear :eek: ? How can someone allow their Lightning to get so f-ed up in only 55,000 miles :shrug: ? Whomever did that to their truck ought to be dealt with accordingly... as should the guy trying to sell it. She's suffered enough, let her go easy.

SADF

Established Member
Horrible and that chrome crap. I actually no someone who has that on their screw, barf

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I'm kind of looking at the wreck as a good thing. A L that looks like that doesn't need to be on the road.

JohninMD

Established Member
I don't care for the yellow stripes but it does have exhaust exiting on both sides, at one point someone cared about this truck!!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Just because I have nothing to do in this morning. I ran the VIN and it actually is an L.

I think it's death was a good thing for it.

1st: it got away from the idiot that was bolting/glueing/painting all that god awful shit on it.

&

2nd: it hopefully will get to live again as a donor for other trucks.

castellscl

Established Member
I'll bet the owner didn't even do the exhaust correctly for exiting on both sides. (All the heat shielding and crap for the gas tank, or mirroring the molding cutout from the passenger side exhaust.)

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
castellscl said:
(All the heat shielding and crap for the gas tank, or mirroring the molding cutout from the passenger side exhaust.)

If they did all of that dumb shit to that truck somehow I doubt that they would have the intelligence to think of any type of shielding for the gas tank.

Users who are viewing this thread