Have you ever scared someone?

DCAN87

Established Member
Have you ever scared someone with your exhaust or just your car in general. I remember about 2 months ago taking the mustang out around town where the exhaust (magnapacks) really echo. I was at a light and revved it up to about 4k and all the sudden i hear a girl scream. I felt bad but I thought it was pretty funny. Anyone else have an experience like this?

WhiteStallionGT

lol that's hilarious

One time when I was pulling out of a Best Buy Parking lot. Did a 1st gear punch and the people on the sidewalk infront of me jumped and turned around.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
no but i just got told that me backing my car up was going to wake up some guys baby, didnt know i had to damn near push my car where i park by my apartment.

Adam.L.

Established Member
I go to work at 3AM, right around the time our security guards decide to nap in the parking lot guard shacks. I usually creep up to the shack for sake of not disturbing their sleep, then I hammer it as I pass by. My favorite instance was when one jumped up and smaked his head on the camera monitor. :)

I don't look at it as being an ass though, I figure I'm helping him maintain his job. (they shouldn't be sleeping anyway)

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
2slow4u said:
and my ex gf's mom didnt like me very much:D

:lol: same here! I used to leave their house everynight at 2 or 3am and her mom would get really really upset. Not to mention my car wasnt tuned yet so my car would stall at least 3 times before I even pulled out of the driveway.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I have a tendency to back into parking spots...one in particular is against a brick wall. It generally gets everyone's attention when I fire up and leave.

I've also had many onlookers and sidewalk people stop and turn around or watch to find the racket.

Several friends have told me that they can never tell where I'm coming from because the echo rackets around all over the place.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I made a little girl cry in a hardwarestore parking lot. Her and her mom were walking right behind me when I fired her up. Startled both of them and the little girl started crying. I apologized :)

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
I never scared anyone that I know of, but shortly after the head/cam/intake I was in the wendys drivethrough and the girl taking my order told me to shut the car off because she couldn't hear me. Pull up to the window and shes laughing and says all I heard was the car. Made my day.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
I do on the bike...its really fun going under an overpass. I was next to a guy and a girl in a vert the other night and as we went under I95 I pegged it to redline...they both jumped and looked over at me...he got kinda pissed so I took off.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
My girlfriend's Mother has never been in any vehicle that is remotely quick. For comparison, she thinks her Chrysler Sebring coupe is fast. She apparently was scared to death when I took her through some easy banked corners at around 90mph :shrug: I really didn't think I was pushing it that hard...

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Yea, but was done intentionally,
like honking a horn at someone,
want to buy a train horn so i can really scare the crap out of someone

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Group of girls were walking down the street (like 15 yrs old) as i was comming up to them i was off the gas so you couldnt really hear the truck running. Well at about 10 feet behind them i jumped on the throttle and down shifted, two of the girls damn near jumped the fence and they all were laughing and i was just about in tears laughin

mustangkid05

Established Member
lol kids riding there bikes, have to make sure they are going the way you are going then push in the clutch and redline they really jump lol

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I took my father-in-law for a ride in my Lightning when it was still stock and made him squeal like a little girl. I think he shat himself a little too.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I was driving through this lake leaving and there was a guy walking way ahead with ear phones, and i came around the turn and smashed it. He stopped turned around and threw off his ear phones and was looking all around.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Right after I bought my car I was leaving a shopping mall and fired up my car. I looked in the rearview mirror and this old guy loading packages into his trunk jumped about 3 feet in the air and spun around. He glared at me as I left.

Puss.

Users who are viewing this thread