have to stangs, but only have room for one.

88_pony

Established Member
Hello all this is my first post in this section,

so here is my situation, I built up a low milage fox body mustang a few years back, lost done to the motor, super charger, heads, intake, fuel system, kept the block stock, stock 5 speed with racing clutch and flywheel, short shift kit, stock suspension, aand 373's in the rear.

totally awesome car for driving around in, but being such low miles on it I almost never drive it, the odd sunday it see the road.

So seeing how I never drove the car I picked up a drag car project, in hopes that I could finish the project and sell my street car in the process. But with the market right now its so hard to sell a car and get anything for it.

Ok back to the drag car. its a fox also. its got a 393 stroked windsor motor in it all forged internals, twisted wedge heads with lots of port work done, edlebrock lower with upper being an elbow leading to 90mm TB. Its turbo charged with a garret 75mm snail. It has meth injection, fuel system all done to, 3 speed trans with b and m slap shifter, all suspension is done from front to back, cage. only draw back, its a race car... not really a looker at all

Now my question is what would you guys do if you had to keep one? should i take all the awesome parts off the drag car an toss them on the street car to make it a great track and street machine and then part out the motor of the drag car? or take the bite on the value of the street car and keep the drag car? sorry if i don't make any sense i didnt really know where to start on this topic thanks again

88_pony

Established Member
see I was thinking that and just parting out the drag motor, its got a whole turbo set up and all awesome parts should bring in some nice cash or maybe turbo the street car???

bigwill306

Im Broke Bitch
Established Member
make room for both, i have 5 cars and a 32 ft motor home. park one in the garage and one where ever you can find space for. i'd keep both

Users who are viewing this thread