Have to smog my TVS

BlueSnake01

Established Member
yup me too, I am hoping that someday vmp might modify the design. but in the some of the threads where it was being discussed, it did not sound too promising because they said it would need a completely new case design.
That's a bummer. I don't see how they just can't relocate it and still make it functional. Then again… what do I know..
You will need the stock intake on there, smog stations will not let you pass with a aftermarket one anymore.
Well from my personal experience, both times I smoged my Cobra, it passed with my filter. They were both Star certified as well since that was what it was asking.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Well from my personal experience, both times I smoged my Cobra, it passed with my filter. They were both Star certified as well since that was what it was asking.[/QUOTE]

Yes me to. how long has it been since you have smogged your car though, this just started happening were the car will pass but will fail the visual, have seen 3 people come back saying this in Northen Cali.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Yes me to. how long has it been since you have smogged your car though, this just started happening were the car will pass but will fail the visual, have seen 3 people come back saying this in Northen Cali.
Did mine this past October.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
anyone smog a Posi Eaton??Any problems??:burnout:

Yes I have in the past, this will not be a issue.

The K&N kit has a CARB#. I'm thinking of switching to one just for that reason.

You might want to call them and ask if it has a carb number will they pass it, I had to change out some girls that had a K&N FIPK on her mazda because they wouldnt except it anymore, I have passed with a JLT but now after market cold air will not pass maybe its the shops choice but I havent heard of this till this year. This was in 2 differant citys one with a JLT and the other with the K&N.

Users who are viewing this thread