Have SLP? Where did you buy it?

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
I'm going to be purchasing the SLP catback and want some feedback from you guys out there that already have bought it. I'm looking for a reputable vendor that has the best price and of course, good customer service.

Thanx

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Hiss, those prices are terrible....will they deal on them?? I am looking at a power-flo from New Era Performance for $360 shipped...
Either that, or another magnaflow from completeexhaust.com for $350 + shipping. I have done the leg work on these two and now I just have to decide which one I want.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
$499.00 + shipping from completeexhaust.com for the magnaflow catback. Where did you see the price you have listed? Yeah, Ray (www.myfordperformance.com) will pretty much match anyone's price or beat it if he can. He is a real good guy.

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Hiss, those prices are terrible....will they deal on them?? I am looking at a power-flo from New Era Performance for $360 shipped...
Either that, or another magnaflow from completeexhaust.com for $350 + shipping. I have done the leg work on these two and now I just have to decide which one I want.

What is New Era's web address? I couldn't find it on Google.

Users who are viewing this thread