Have Any Idea How Fast You Were Going Son ?

94gtGUY

ride till i die
Established Member
yea so ill admit it.....i was driving like a complete a**hole last weekend. me and my buddy were coming home from e-town raceway beacause we were on the motocorss track all day. So im driveing home on the Nj Turnpike and there was just a long striahgt away going down hill so next thing you know my foot is to the floor. Now just let me remind you, i wasnt in the stang,i was in my 4cyclinder chevy s10 with 2 dirbikes and all of our equipment is int he bed.So next thing i know i see a cop car flying up on me .....he pulls me over and says to me .....any idea how fast you were going son? i said no sir probably around 70-75,he said try 90 so im like :eek: .So the moral of the story is ive learned my lesson with speeding from a 250$ ticket and 4 points. is there any way i can pay points off or at least get it dropped down to 2 points?

silvrsnake04

hp is a hellva drug
Established Member
You should invest in pre-paid legal services, best investment I ever had. I got clocked doing 70 in a 45 zone, paid 125 dollars to appointed lawyer and I didn't have to go to court and no points so sweet.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
I got pulled over heading to E-Town about 2 years ago and a cop asked me the same question. I replied no officer, my speedometer only goes to 85 mph (88 5.0). Turns out he clocked me going 114. I recieved a speeding ticket and a reckless driving ticket. Cost me $500 for the lawyer, the judge made me pay $100 and court fees which were around $30 and I didn't recieve any points.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
jonj said:
I replied no officer,
Good start...
jonj said:
my speedometer only goes to 85 mph
LOL!
crazy.gif

--T.J.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
94gtGUY said:
yea so ill admit it.....i was driving like a complete a**hole last weekend. me and my buddy were coming home from e-town raceway beacause we were on the motocorss track all day. So im driveing home on the Nj Turnpike and there was just a long striahgt away going down hill so next thing you know my foot is to the floor. Now just let me remind you, i wasnt in the stang,i was in my 4cyclinder chevy s10 with 2 dirbikes and all of our equipment is int he bed.So next thing i know i see a cop car flying up on me .....he pulls me over and says to me .....any idea how fast you were going son? i said no sir probably around 70-75,he said try 90 so im like :eek: .So the moral of the story is ive learned my lesson with speeding from a 250$ ticket and 4 points. is there any way i can pay points off or at least get it dropped down to 2 points?

You can go to court and speak with the prosecutor and ask him for a point reduction while paying the fine and court costs. If you have a clean record and were cool with the officer, they will usually allow this.

Good Luck

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
when i got my ticket for 48 in a 30, i went to court and during the portion of court where they were dealing with traffic violations...the prosecutor called a bunch of names to meet him out in the hall...i talked to him and he said i was very respectful to the officer and i wasnt a problem and since it was my first offence he dropped it to a "unlawful operation of a vehicle" or something similar. so i paid like 100 for the ticket..plus another 250 surcharge since it was bumped to that certain offense...and other costs came out to 414 dollars. no points and if i get pulled over again i'm screwed cause i cant plea it down do that for another year or soemthing.

but yea it may be different since yours was 90 in a 65 i beleive.

Users who are viewing this thread