Have a 06 Eleanor would trade for teal 93

1/4MILEMUSTANG

wish I was fast
Established Member
wanting to trade my black 06 Eleanor before i put it back together for a 93 cobra with black or grey cloth interior, would prefer a teal one but not set on it. I want one that is in good shape on exterior and interior, I dont care about the mileage or mechanical status of the car. Must have clean title and carfax! I own a mustang performance shop and have references of people that have bought turn key cars from me in the past that will vouch for me and my work. I will deliver my car and swap in person. There are mileage limits that i will drive so if your too far we may have to meet. Will trade mine as roller with parts to put together or can make it turn key.

Quick info on my car (will get more in depth with a serious inquiry)
Black 06 Eleanor with tan leather and 6k ORIGINAL MILES. 20" raceline wheels with nittos all the way around. Have several thousand dollars in performance parts and upgrades for the car. I built the car for a customer and the tuner burned the motor down on the dyno and i ended up buying the car and tearing it down to rebuild. I just had the car repainted all black because it had gold pearl ghost stripes on it and i couldnt stand them. I have pretty much all the stuff to put it back together with a fully built teksid block and KB blower. All parts for the car are top of the line. We can either work out a deal for the roller or the car and parts to put it back together. I would love to put it back together but i just burried myself in a huge build on my terminator along with trying to get a new direction of my business started and possibly moving to GA soon so I dont see myself having much time putting it back together. Feel free to pm or email me at [email protected] for more in depth details and pics if interested.

Last edited:

1/4MILEMUSTANG

wish I was fast
Established Member
I also have a 90 mini tubbed notch back roller that i want to get rid of as well. Its a bare roller that needs paint and the minitubs finished. I have full black interior for it and it has a strange 9" with billet specialties wheels,upr from suspension. car had been sitting for 3 years so it needs tlc.

Users who are viewing this thread