Have 25k to spend.

redmustanggt17

Established Member
Well just sold my mustang and i need a cobra. Im located in maryland and would like perfer sonic blue or red.(Color really wont be a big factor) I would be able to go a little over 25k and i have cash. Anyone who has something decent that is in nice condition around my area let me know. I would be looking to buy asap. Thanks.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
redmustanggt17 said:
Well just sold my mustang and i need a cobra. Im located in maryland and would like perfer sonic blue or red.(Color really wont be a big factor) I would be able to go a little over 25k and i have cash. Anyone who has something decent that is in nice condition around my area let me know. I would be looking to buy asap. Thanks.

Still looking after all these months?

caseypayne69

Banned
redmustanggt17 said:

25k in cash? you a drug dealer or a hitman? jk Good luck. I want a 04 Cobra.

caseypayne69

Banned
redmustanggt17 said:

25k in cash? you a drug dealer or a hitman? What kind of Mustang did you get 25k from? jk Good luck. I want a 04 Cobra.

redmustanggt17

Established Member
Yea i am still looking. I stopped looking for a little while becasue i didnt think my car was going to sell. But just yesterday somone called me and offered me 15k cash for my car. So now i really need to find one. Btw it was a 2000 mustang gt.

Users who are viewing this thread