Hauling a bicycle?

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I was just considering getting back into a Mustang since I moved to an area were I could drive it much more often. I had an 03 Cobra and know how small the trunks are on those cars. I do a ton of road cycling anymore a couple hundred miles a week. I wanted to know if anyone has been able to put a bike in the truck of a newer Mustang? I currently just take the front wheel off and put the seats down in my A4 and it goes in my trunk. I ride a slightly larger bike with a 58cm frame. I'm only looking at coupes, mostly all Shelbys from 07-14. Maybe a 15 GT but really being able to store my bike is a large priority? I appreciate any help anyone could give.

Thank you

rdplain

Established Member
Take off the wheels, fold down the rear seats, and it'll fit no problem. Before I put a hitch/rack on my stang I would put my 29", full suspension mountain bike in the trunk without an issue.

JoeOrtiz

If you don't want to fold the bicycle and still want to haul it you can visit here. These people can ship your bicycle safely and reliably, also they won't charge you much since they offer reasonable rates for hauling.

Users who are viewing this thread