Hate to Ask But......

97Snake1668

Amazon Racing-None Better
Established Member
all the pictures have somehow been removed and I cant post any for some reason. Can someone post pics of Black 03/04 with different chrome rims? I am thinking about going with 98 Cobra rims. I am not sure yet though. Would love for anyone with Chrome rims on Black please post them so I can finally make a decision. I am leaning toward sticking with 17" rims since I just dropped it with the H&R's and I love the way it is sitting right now. Sorry to ask for this since I know it has been posted so many times before. Thanks in advance.

Semper Fi,
Kris

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Originally posted by 97Snake1668
all the pictures have somehow been removed and I cant post any for some reason.
Is posting pictures no longer allowed? If there was an announcement, I must have missed it. :??:

97Snake1668

Established Member
03Snake,
Those chrome bullitts look awesome. Are those 17"? They look great.

Not too sure about the posting pictures thing. I just know that the button is gone to attach them. Anyone else have pics of Black with chrome rims? Thanks!

Kris

03DOHC

Established Member
Re: Re: Hate to Ask But......

Originally posted by Top_Fuel
Is posting pictures no longer allowed? If there was an announcement, I must have missed it. :??:
Right at the top of every forum is a thread labeled "Announcement" which says there are issues with the forum and is it's being addressed.

It's not that pictures are no longer allowed, it's because the forum is being repaired.

97Snake1668

Established Member
I figured it was something like that. I knew there must be some maintenance going on because the search function was down for awhile. Thanks for the update.

Kris

97Snake1668

Established Member
Come on....I know there is tons of people with chrome rims on black cars.....Cant anyone help me out?

Kris

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by 97Snake1668
03Snake,
Those chrome bullitts look awesome. Are those 17"? They look great.

Not too sure about the posting pictures thing. I just know that the button is gone to attach them. Anyone else have pics of Black with chrome rims? Thanks!

Kris

Yeah. Those are 17x9 OE Concept's version of the Bullit rims.

97Snake1668

Established Member
If people dont have chrome my other idea is to go with the "hyperblack" also known as "black chrome". Does anyone have pictures of black on black or the above mentioned styles? Thanks in advance.

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Hate to Ask But......

Originally posted by 03DOHC
It's not that pictures are no longer allowed, it's because the forum is being repaired.
OK...I guess it wouldn't hurt if I actually read those announcements once in awhile. :bash:

ttt for 97snake... :-D

jeffsvt

Established Member
Kris how's it going ? Hope your having a good old time in the cold :p ! Bob finally got the Air Fuel meter but he's charging $50 extra to get your AF read :kaboom: .

I think you should look into CCW's ! http://www.ccwheel.com Most of their wheels are pretty sweet !

97Snake1668

Established Member
$50 EXTRA? Is that on top of our discount for the club or is that for the average schmo that comes walking in? I think for the club he is going to just make it a little more per hour for us. Probably end up being about $40 for those who want to get it read and still $25 for those that dont.

Kris

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
img_2221.jpg

Those are my winter rims and tires.

97Snake1668

Established Member
Seems like alot of people are running chrome bullitts. Those look awesome on there. May have to go that direction.

Thanks!
Kris

Users who are viewing this thread