Has this video been posted?

96mystic

Wannabe postslut
Established Member
I was a witness to the races.. all lagit.. the guy driving the ws-7 pulled a 12.8 on that car off the floor. Awesome driver, hes done a couple of other mods. And the 03 had a horrible time trying to get traction on street tires. All good races tho. :thumbsup:

hcracerx

Established Member
All I have to say on that is the guy in the F-body must be one hell of a driver.

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
Originally posted by hcracerx
All I have to say on that is the guy in the F-body must be one hell of a driver.

My thoughts exactly. . . well driven . . . cudos to the driver :-D

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Ya I saw this video last night at cz28.com ... I was definitely convinced the outcome was a result of the drivers ... 12.8 off the floor ... HOLY MOLY ... *goes and finds the nearest box to crap into*

96mystic

Wannabe postslut
Established Member
:lol: yeah.. hes known for his driving skills, and some also say that he just happened to get that "freak of nature" car also...

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
A little traction is all his car needs to make the difference. Everyone that ran against him that night had Nittos on their cars; Brian's car is still on F1s.

From a 10mph roll though, it pulled ahead of and held off an '01 WS6 T/A A4 with a 3200 stall, LS1 Hotcam, MAF Translator, long tubes, Loudmouth catback, and a few other goodies. That T/A is a steady 12.6 ride on a hard launch.

Thanks to Killabyte for letting me and Ron take a few runs in the car :thumbsup: . Next mod... NITTOS!

Users who are viewing this thread