Has this ever happened to you?

1stShelby

Established Member
On a local road today and ended up in the #1 spot in the left hand lane at a stop light. Decided to nail at green, hit 85 in 2nd, let off and LMAO glanced in the rear view . . .
State Trooper
Did I mention the speed limit there was 40?
Tapped the brake and slowed down to 45, he moved to the right lane and slowly passed by. Of course it took him a while to catch up, but he didn't even look at me, WTF?
Turned left at the next road, nailed it again and broke 100 in 3rd. Just figured it was my day. Every time I drive this thing I am amazed all over again.:banana:

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
On a local road today and ended up in the #1 spot in the left hand lane at a stop light. Decided to nail at green, hit 85 in 2nd, let off and LMAO glanced in the rear view . . .
State Trooper
Did I mention the speed limit there was 40?
Tapped the brake and slowed down to 45, he moved to the right lane and slowly passed by. Of course it took him a while to catch up, but he didn't even look at me, WTF?
Turned left at the next road, nailed it again and broke 100 in 3rd. Just figured it was my day. Every time I drive this thing I am amazed all over again.:banana:

sounds to me like you were pushing your luck bra....... It's possible he didn't see you as he may have been looking at his screen at the time...

TheOne2HotScott

Established Member
Yeah It's your Lucky Day!! Anytime you get away with something in front of a Maryland Revenue Agent is a great day indeed! After all this is the Nazi state of Maryland and the Dems need all the Revenue they can get to fund their "Agenda" Congrats!!
426392_10151470040654781_1558866411_n.jpg

Last edited:

USV8PWR

Established Member
IMO...I think most police officers love and respect American Muscle cars. I got a lot of thumbs up from officers in my Corvette and now when I drive my Shelby they break their necks trying to get a look.

huggytree

Established Member
i had 3 speeding tickets in a 45 day period last summer.....so i envy of your luck!

i have to watch out until mid summer to get all my points back

i doubt you will ever get that lucky again

MNCobra

Established Member
had a similar incident but i was on my 600RR....existing off one hwy on to another hwy and got behind a single lane traffic jam so i went around it and got in the fast lane and cracked the throttle wide open...as i got to the front of all the traffic i saw why it was so backed up...trooper doing 55...i hit the break but was still doing 65 when i got next to him and i thought to myself "Damn, busted!" but he didnt even look at me...

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
No but last night in the way home. I was literally two minutes from house, when I stopped at the traffic. Seen a fellow cobra, ease through first, get into second and music break the tires loose, feather it, shit to third and back off. I see to headlights racing up road, as I am making the last turn before my subdivision. blue lights flashing two unmarked sheriffs. Said they heard me 1/4 away, I said I am trying to get home. Luckily I did not get a ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread