Has this ever happen to anybody else

Rook

Established Member
well i ordered a 8 lb pulley hub not the ring, and i had a tune and dyno set up in memphis today at dyno speed. well i had truck on jackstands waiting on ups to show up. right on time ups truck pulls in. opened package and sure enough it was the ring instead of the pulley. that sucks. i will have to wait a couple more days and watch friends run their trucks at the track. i hate watching and for the first time i had a pair of slicks to try out.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
The ring is the pulley, the hub is just that the hub or middle.
Sounds like you might have screwed up when you ordered

Rook

Established Member
im talking about the one piece 8lb is what i ordered and they sent me a ring that is for a two piece i ordered correctly.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Where did you order it from? I'd call and request the proper part overnighted to me to make your dyno appt. in addition to return shipment authorization for the incorrect item. Good luck with it.

I'm sure you know already that an 8# is really overkill even with a ported Eaton, should lay down some good numbers while it's cool though.

Last edited:

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
his appt was today if im not mistaken... shoot me a pm when you reschedule and i might be able to tag along!

Rook

Established Member
i ordered from jdm the only place i called that had a one piece. not hating on them everybody makes mistakes. i have a friend in la that is got one going to get and rescheduled for the dyno. gonna get for the 6lb and also 8lb. i know i ordered right cause of the 70 dollar price difference. just was so excited and after opening the box pissed lol

Users who are viewing this thread