Has anyone used Whistler Fuzion gauge pod Radar Detector

gdub081

Established Member
I did a search but couldn't find any info and wondered if anyone had ever used this Radar Detector with remote radar/laser receiver and fits into a gauge pod? The stealthness of this detector really interests me living in VA, the only state they are still illegal or I would just spend the money on a Valentine. The same detector is used on motorcycles with a bracket mount with optional helmet LED and have read some decent reviews from cycle guys. I have had a detector ever since I have been driving so I know about the basics and risks, I just wanted something cleaner than hiding it in the visor like my previous cars. Let me know what you think or opinions. Here is a link to some more info: Whistler Fuzion Radar/Laser Detector - Radar Detectors at Radar Busters

And the motorcycle version:
Whistler Cruisader Motorcycle Radar Detector - Motorcycle Radar Detectors at Radar Busters

gdub081

Established Member
They sent me the motorcycle version and the wires are too short so I am waiting on the correct one to arrive. I will let you know how it works out.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
gdub081 said:
They sent me the motorcycle version and the wires are too short so I am waiting on the correct one to arrive. I will let you know how it works out.
Was it also 2 1/16th"..?

Users who are viewing this thread