Has Anyone ran this Nitrous Kit Goods/Bads???

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
Last edited:

jdgt03

Established Member
Its the kit that uses the plate between the plenum and the eaton. Ive heard of a few guys having good luck with it, but a stand alone fuel system just for the nitrous would be a great idea wit a wet kit. A high hp shot and a blower will empty the rails pretty quick. Im going with a dry kit, ive got it but havent installed it yet. Hopefully in a couple weeks i can get it tuned on a 100 shot.

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
I just don't see the point on these cars, not like you can get traction anyhow. :) I only have 600 and I know you have a 1,000 rwhp catfish.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I just don't see the point on these cars, not like you can get traction anyhow. :) I only have 600 and I know you have a 1,000 rwhp catfish.

Lol only 600? I'm thinkin bout going nitrous just so I can hit 600 when I want to and be cruising around at just under 500. Mine is my DD and the gas bill is bad enough with the kindergarten playground mods I have right now.

greengt88

Established Member
I hear that....I'm gettin about 14mpg, and I might boost it once or twice per full tank.

Last edited:

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
i have this kit. its a good setup and easy to install. im actually probably going to sell my kit and i have a ton of extra's. im selling because i went with a big turbo boss block stroker so im making 1000+ rwhp with out the nitrous.

pm me if interested. ive got the upgraded solenoids, a pruge solenoid, bottle warmer, and custom bottle bracket for trunk along with the cup holder switch panel. i also modified it for a whipple setup if you ever sell the eaton.

here are some pics of it on my car...

PICT0118-1.jpg

PICT0400.jpg

PICT0288.jpg

00f051df.jpg

video before the whipple

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRD6bpjKTWQ"]‪2003 Cobra Terminator (Brian Arlitz)‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread