Has anyone mastered the foglight problem??

Mark Nunzi

Established Member
:cuss: Ever since i decided to change my foglight bulbs to hyper white, I have noticed condensation and even a good amount of water in atleast one of em. Has anyone had this problem or know of a solution??? I think next time I may add a goldfish! That should win some shows!

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
i took mine out, and put some liquid nails around where the lense and the housing comes together and it hasnt leaked it...but i am going to put them in the oven and open them and reseal them better whenever i get a chance

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Old thread but I'm bumping it up. Found this on a search, dealing with the same issue. What's the best way to seal the fogs up better, would putting the stock foglight bulbs in help? Never noticed this before till this morning, I guess where it only rains when I drive my truck it's finally started to collect water.

What's the best way to get the water out, removing the fogs?

Z7What