Has Anyone installed a ROUSH LED/MECHANICAL Gauge to work with both blue and white

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I saw another example using the headlight switch parking light wire. But that sort of works. It did at first but then goes white. They way I have it installed is a tied the white and red together and connected up to the radio adapter I installed, a pacfrd24. So the radio has to be on for the gauge but that does not bother me. I was just trying to get it to turn blue when the parking/headlights lights are on. Or if anyone has a better way to connect it let me know. I have a 2014 GT. Stating my GEN2 install soon.

mitchster

Established Member
Yes I have. I connected the white and red together and found my voltage down near the plugs by your left foot in the cabin. I found one that shown 12v when you turn on the engine, I tied the blue light wire to the light switch. It come out pretty easy except there is a nut holding it in place. I think it is the top right wire you splice to. The blue light comes on when I turn on the lights and stays white when the lights are off. I am considering moving the wire to where you adjust the brightness of your dash lights. I would not use the radio because I am not sure the blue light will come on if the radio is off. Mitch

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Yes I have. I connected the white and red together and found my voltage down near the plugs by your left foot in the cabin. I found one that shown 12v when you turn on the engine, I tied the blue light wire to the light switch. It come out pretty easy except there is a nut holding it in place. I think it is the top right wire you splice to. The blue light comes on when I turn on the lights and stays white when the lights are off. I am considering moving the wire to where you adjust the brightness of your dash lights. I would not use the radio because I am not sure the blue light will come on if the radio is off. Mitch
Thanks I wish I had taken a picture last night. I was putsing with it forever. I popped out the light switch and took out the connector it says use pin 2 gray wire ( parking lamp) I tried that but it does not stay blue. I have the 14 GT is this the same wire you used?
Thanks

I was following this
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?845957-Roush-LED-Mech-Vac-Boost-Gauge-Install

Users who are viewing this thread