Has anyone had this happen to them

cooljeff2

Established Member
i was driving a few days back i put slide my foot up there next to the clutch pedal where that lil space is for your foot and i steped on the clutch relay and i felt it pop off. i didnt realized what i had done but i knew it was important since it did come off the clutch. well later that night i was going to go get something to drink when my car wouldnt start so i was like..........shit that sucks.......does anyone kow how it goes back on or should i just take it to the dealership and let them screw with it.

-J

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
Not sure, hope it's an easy fix. I say bring it in to the shop, but I'm biased, I work at a dealership so it's easy for me. Good luck! E-

Beantown Focus

Established Member
Originally posted by cooljeff2
i was driving a few days back i put slide my foot up there next to the clutch pedal where that lil space is for your foot and i steped on the clutch relay and i felt it pop off. i didnt realized what i had done but i knew it was important since it did come off the clutch. well later that night i was going to go get something to drink when my car wouldnt start so i was like..........shit that sucks.......does anyone kow how it goes back on or should i just take it to the dealership and let them screw with it.

-J

this has happened to me when i first got the car, im 6'1 and i was trying to get something in my pocket and kicked it off....you will need a new one, you will see where the metal makes contact, hold them both together and then start the car, once the car starts you can let the wire hang, then drive to the dealer and have them fix it......just tell them you noticed it hanging...you will have to do this everytime you turn the car off

good luck

cooljeff2

Established Member
yea.....i just push started it and then when i got to the dealership they said that i needed a new one and also that my clutch resavor or something i forget nut anyways i need a new one of those also ......so yeah my car is gone for a few days and im really really bummed.

-J

Users who are viewing this thread