has anyone ever tried this?

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
i am a little skpetical, but i have heard about goverment grant money, and being the we got a house filled with Dems there will be more grant money:banana:... anywho has anyone ever tried this programs, or does anyone know where we can try this program it looks good, i just dont want to get sucked up by this if it is a scheme...

this is the first site, Jeff Gets Grants - How I Got a Free $12,000 Financial Aid Check From the US Government

which then leads you to this site: https://grantdoctor.securepagehost....twpvgokf1))/Default.aspx?q=210015&e=230040026
https://grantdoctor.securepagehost.com/(S(osfwpferopqllrqtwpvgokf1))/Default.aspx?q=210015&e=230040026

so anyone got info, or maybe how we can claim goverment grant money on our own, or is this even possible?

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I smell gimmick.

edit - You may want to look up how a grant works.

A quick run down is...
You find a grant for what your doing. (you have several categories to select from like agriculture, small business, etc.)
You write a hardcore detailed letter to the company that the government is getting the grant through or you write this detailed letter to the government. (must state how your going to use the money and explain it step by step)
Company/Government will issue money but you must report progress of how everything is going. (Almost all grants are a contract deal, you break the contract and you pay the money back in full)

Becareful with stuff like that. If it were completely true that anyone could get free money then everyone would have done it already. This gimmick has been around since the 1990s. If the person that is selling the idea or kit can convince enough people, he can make good money.

Most "kits" provide links that you could easily google or programs that just have information about grants, same thing as googling.

If the guy simply spends a couple of hours researching sites and information and makes a "kit" and sells it at $2 a pop. He, at this point, is making free money. Not from the grant but from you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread