has anyone ever put Bullitt seats in our body cars?

stangbanger856

Established Member
I got an awesom deal on some mint Bullitt seats that I'm going to install in my all tan interior car. Just wanted to know if anyone has pics of them in their car. And how they wired up the power seat racks.

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
Sounds cool, I like how easy it is to swap newer, more attractive seats into these cars. I put 04 cobra seats in my '97, they bolt in easily, front and rear. I believe I just cut the factory connectors off and used 2 male and 2 female connectors to wire the power functions on drivers seat.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I've never seen it done, but everyone swaps terminator seats (guilty) and its probably pretty simple. As far as the color is your car all saddle or have some black?

Kiohtee

Established Member
I hate to be rude, but your interior will look like ass with tan everything but the front seats. It'll be like a rejected Reese's Pieces lol.

stangbanger856

Established Member
I hate to be rude, but your interior will look like ass with tan everything but the front seats. It'll be like a rejected Reese's Pieces lol.

The door panels and rear 1/4 will be done in black/tan soon after and the rear seat delete will be black as well.

Users who are viewing this thread