Has anyone else seen this product from RAM

draxxus131

Established Member
Found it on lethal awhile back, I guess I must have missed something in the information given on the website when I was reading through it.

RAM Hydraulic Throwout Bearing Travel Adjustment System - Slave Cylinders - Transmission - 2011-2014 - Ford Mustang GT - Vehicle Selector - Shop Now

"RAM Hydraulic Throwout Bearing Travel Adjustment System"

Bearing positon adjustment is easily achieved with the new RAM pedal adjustment system. Some factory and aftermarket clutches have a very high engagement point on the pedal that is not comfortable for most drivers. By installing the RAM adjuster inline with your factory or aftermarket hydraulic bearing, the pedal positon can be moved down to a more comfortable driving positon. A bonus feature of this adjuster is the ability to control the release distance of the clutch, preventing overtravel of the clutch fingers which can lead to the clutch ‘sticking’ at higher engine RPMs."

Obviously this is just the adjustment tool, this is the real product
Ram 05-2013 Mustang HD Adjustable Slave Cylinder - Slave Cylinders - Transmission - 2011-2014 - Ford Mustang GT - Vehicle Selector - Shop Now

I'm posting this in hope that maybe someone has purchased this, or some testimony can be said about this product.

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Nice find, i think i'd have to see it installed and tested before i'd buy one. But I'm happy with the stock tob in my tremec it works better then in the mt-82. Of course i put a brand new stock tob in my tremec....

Entrenched

Established Member
I had one in my car. Works as advertised and allows you to adjust your pedal position anywhere in the clutch throw.

draxxus131

Established Member
Had one as in, in your 2011? I'm curious to ask if you had any clutch pedal issues before the install of their product?

Please do fill me in on all the details

Entrenched

Established Member
In my 2011, I installed a RXT and the clutch released at the very top of the throw. I like mine to release just off the floor. I called McLeod and they suggested this part. It installed in seconds and has a set screw to adjust where the clutch releases at. I was able to fine tune the release point. I imagine it would work with any clutch.

DSC_0088.jpg

You can set it next to the master cylinder.

draxxus131

Established Member
OH WOW, so you never even have to take out the tranny to mess with it again. That is really awesome. But did you have any pedal sticking issues what so ever!?

Users who are viewing this thread