Has anyone been up to Sterling CFA on Fridays?

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
I was thinking about headning up to the Sterling Chick Fil A for the summer car events but I wasnt sure if they were having them this year. I haven't seen many cars rolling around here on Firdays and havent heard of anyone going up there.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Thats right up the street from my work (Loudon Cnty Prkwy). Is the crowd any good up there? Not looking to roll in on jerks or people looking to street race or any shit like that......

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Its right down the street from my office as well (work near Sweetwater).

I went a few times last year and the car collection was pretty good. THere was some "new" muscle there like Cobras, Shelby's, Z06's, EVOs. Also some cool classic muscle. I've hear that the later it gets the more ricer it turns with the fart can civics and skittles.

I'll probably go up there this friday if anyone else wants to meet up.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Jose I dont know the exact start time but I usually show up shortly after 5pm and there are always some cars up there already. I've never stayed very late so I am not sure how long it lasts.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
I can probably meet you up there after 5. I live in Warrenton so I probably wont stay too long but thats cool:beer:

MYSLO4-6

SVT97
Established Member
I usually try and go every Friday night and yes it gets very busy up there. You will notice that the later it gets the more rice you see. I should be up this Friday.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I haven't been there this season, but its definitely a good crowd. Muscle parks up front, ricers in the back ...naturally they just show up stupid late.

Teddy, where do you work; I'm right up the road from you.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Its on Ridgetop Circle. If you turn off Rt7 onto Loudoun Tech Dr like you are going to Sweetwater, my building it right in front of you.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Its on Ridgetop Circle. If you turn off Rt7 onto Loudoun Tech Dr like you are going to Sweetwater, my building it right in front of you.

Oh ok, I know exactly where that is. I would have gone today, but the weather forecast wasn't promising. :bash: By the looks of it outside ......wtf.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Yeah it was. The muscle was a little lacking this time so we may need to fix that for the next visit.

And wow...lets just say after 8pm the import scene explodes! I was there unitl about 9 talking to a guy doing a rebuild on a 96 cobra engine for his factory5 ac shelby and by the time I left there had to be 50-60 imports and three times as many people.

Users who are viewing this thread