Harley F150 in snow?

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
I'm thinking about getting a 2002 Harley F150. I don't live in the coldest country (richmond va) but we do get a little snow during the winter. I was wondering since these trucks are 2WD how well they deal with snow. They have to be better than my little beater Ford Ranger 4 banger. The F150 would be my daily driver. Please let me know what you daily drivers think of these trucks. Thanks so much!

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Once you put 200 pounds of sand over the rear wheels they do just fine.

that also seems to be the case with my Ranger. Weight over the rear axle makes everything better.

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
That is good to hear. I went for it and I bought a 02 Harley for $19995 from a dealer up in Michigan. It only has 36K miles. I'm getting it shipped for $450to Chesterfield (richmond) Va. I can't wait!

motorcitycobra

Established Member
LOL......I was driving over to look at that truck today. Hope it's as nice in person as it looked in the pics. Good buy!

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
Yea, I've been picking the dealers brain for the past 2 weeks and i finally decided to jump on it. He said there are NO dents, dings, scratches in the paint and he said the truck is pretty perfect (looks and driving quality). So I took his word for it. He said the reason why they are selling it pretty cheap was because there is not much of a market in Michigan due to the 2WD + snow you guys get every year. We are lucky to get more than a few inches a year down here in Chesterfield Va.

motorcitycobra said:
LOL......I was driving over to look at that truck today. Hope it's as nice in person as it looked in the pics. Good buy!

motorcitycobra

Established Member
It's been sitting around since April too I think. Was originally going for low 20s IIRC. Just happened to stumble on it again online and got a bug in my a$$.

Users who are viewing this thread