Harley Davidson / Lightning Supercharger and Heads

primo382

Established Member
Garage cleanout...

Eaton M112 Supercharger from 03 Harley Davidson F-150. The supercharger is black in color and is not badged with "SVT" on the front face. The factory pulley is damaged from a failed removal attempt. Replacement factory diameter pulleys are approx. $50 This is came from a totaled truck with 27K miles. It is in very good condition and the screws still have the original Teflon coating intact. Supercharger only, no intake parts. $380 shipped + PayPal Fees

PI Heads from the same truck. Heads were cleaned, pressure tested, and gasket cut. They are ready to be bolted on. No Followers, Lash Adjusters, or Cams $320 shipped + PayPal Fees

Pictures to follow in the coming days. I have to get everything off the shelf and unwrap the packing that I have them stored in. Feel free to PM me questions or offers. These are the only parts I have, no intake parts whatsoever.

Thanks

Last edited:

primo382

Established Member
They are 5 thread heads, all 8 spark plug holes are in good condition and have not been repaired with a thread insert. They are deep threads and should have absolutely no issue retaining a spark plug.

2003 heads from a Harley truck that was totaled with 27K miles. Casting #'s are RF-2L1E-6090-C20C for both heads, one marked with 62 PI and the other with 10 PI.

Uploading the pics is failing so PM me an email address and I can send them via email.

primo382

Established Member
bump: also looking to trade for fuel system parts or wideband kit. 80 lb. injectors, Aeromotive A1000 External pump, AEM 4 channel wideband.

Users who are viewing this thread